House in need of a little repair? No this is character. This is the Akin Rhett House- preserved
The end goal of a seller’s real estate professional is to make the process of selling property easier, with the least amount of stress. A professional real estate agent is honest with you when it comes to their ability to market and assess the value of your home.
Living Lowcountry’s service responsibilities to our sellers:
- A Comparative Market Analysis that discusses the value of your home.
- A marketing plan. This may include suggestions on repairs or staging advice. Provide a list of qualified contractors and venders that will prepare your property for market and help achieve it’s value price. Image is very important here and marketing materials are customized to present your properties best features. Professional photography is provided by published editorial/architecture photographer Rick McKee (also real estate agent). His work can be seen at Living Lowcountry and Charleston Photographer. We feel that professional photography and marketing videos are important for the best exposure.
- Market your property on the Multiple listing service but also major real estate sites like Zillow and Realtor.com. It is marketed through social media sites and will appear on hundreds of aggregate real estate sites that search our local MLS. We will also separately market it in social media.
- Host open houses for buyers and brokers, then collect and discuss feedback.
- Coordinate showings with other real estate professionals and potential unrepresented buyers. Then provide feedback.
- Communicate market activity and feedback weekly with property owner.
- Manage communication, present and advise on all offers.
- Verify buyers eligibility for purchase.
- Coordinate contract negotiations.
- Coordinate the selling/purchasing process with inspectors, attorneys, appraisers, title company and buyers agent.
- Help with coping skills of sellers dealing with emotional stress related to the sale of their home; as well as give realistic opinions/guidence on situations that may arise.
Thinking About Selling
Are you considering selling you home or just want to know the current value? Simply shoot us a quick email and we can do a Competitive Market Analysis (CMA) and show yo what your house is worth. Call Rick at 843-720-4264 or email Rick McKee here.